There is no content to display.

Find an Audiologist or SLP in a Publicly Funded Setting


Find an Audiologist

A person may be referred to an audiologist by their physician or may find one on their own. A referral is not necessary to see a registered audiologist.

Check the Yellow Pages or Canpages for listings under 'Audiologist'. Look for a registered audiologist.

Find an SLP

Find a private practice speech-language pathologist by checking your local Yellow Pages listing under Speech Therapy or Speech-Language Pathology, or by visiting the Alberta Speech-Language Association of Private Practitioners (ASAPP) website.