How to know if your service provider is regulated
and in good standing

Individuals who provide speech-language or audiology services in Alberta must be registered with the Alberta College of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (ACSLPA) as a regulated member and must have a valid Practice Permit issued by the College.

To find out if your speech-language pathologist or audiologist is registered in Alberta, please visit ACSLPA's general register.

This directory searches and lists regulated members who are registered with ACSLPA who are currently entitled to practice speech-language pathology or audiology in the province of Alberta. If you have searched for a specific person and they do not appear in this directory, please contact ACSLPA at 780-944-1609 or